Providing an internal library for staff, and an online catalogue for each subsidiary.
As a producer and distributor, Endemol Shine Group works on a unique local and global axis, comprised of 120 companies across the world’s major markets, dedicated to creating content that enthrals and inspires. Imagen provides secure and easy access to their catalogue and plays a vital role in marketing and distributing content from its many subsidiaries including Tiger Aspect, Initial, Zeppotron, DSP and others.
Staff and B2B customers are able to search Endemol Shine’s range of programming and stream video via a secure, branded web interface. The system’s configurable permission structures enable Endemol Shine staff to set up a range of features and controls for its internal and external visitors based on role, allowing users to download, create collections, clip, and share, leave comments and update catalogue metadata online.
- Granular access for staff and customers
- Dedicated pages for subsidiaries
- Hot folder automated ingest
- Faceted searching with filtering and sorts
- Embed video clips in external website
- Share programmes via social media
- In-page metadata updates
- Curation of content according to genre
- Fully-branded web interface
"Imagen provides a glossy, fully-searchable and easy to use system."Mark Cotterel, Head of IT, Endemol Shine