A fully-branded, financially self-sustaining SVOD platform.
Hosting more than 30 years of teachings from renowned pastor Dr. Jack Hayford, the church’s online library is designed to provide a working legacy, storing and distributing all types of media to subscribers – helping them to save countless hours in sermon preparation.
This out-of-the-box archive and media management solution for Dallas-based Gateway Church has been extensively customised to deliver a fully branded, financially self-sustaining SVOD (Subscription Video on Demand) platform with options for annual or monthly subscription payments or donations.
With access to a range of audio files and transcripts which will equip pastors, teachers and church leaders for more effective ministry, the platform has been built with scalability in mind to handle increasing demand for the teachings of Dr Jack Hayford.
- B2C payment gateway for access to content
- Content curated according to topics
- Monthly or annual subscriptions
- 15 day free trial available
- One point of access for staff worldwide
- Supporting content published through Imagen
- CMS features
- Free previews of archive content
- My Library and My Account for easy content management
- Transcripts and audio files available for download
"Imagen's out of the box solution was perfect for us as it provided the flexibility for the library to grow."Brett Huckins, Executive director of Technology, Gateway Church