Enabling round the clock access to one million licensable clips.
Serving a global customer base of film researchers, producers and broadcast customers and featuring some of the most compelling and highly acclaimed news footage ever captured, the Reuters News Archive provides rapid access to nearly 1m licensable clips through a secure, easy to search Imagen platform.
Approximately 100 new clips are added every day; news stories are automatically imported from Reuters’ cloud storage and are published by content licensing specialists Screenocean, who also use Imagen to market clip sales for Channel 4, Channel 5 and leading UK TV and film production companies.
The highly configurable platform also integrates with Salesforce CRM so that requests for footage are automatically converted into sales opportunities which can be tracked by the sales team.
- Auto ingest from Reuters newsfeed via Imagen API
- Curated collections covering popular subjects
- Create clips and download free screeners
- Keyboard shortcuts for rapid video navigation
- Around 100 new clips published every day
- Dynamic permissions for public and registered users
- Create collections and share with a community of users
- Filter by topic category, region and date range
- Credit-based payment system
"Imagen has been the key to generating new revenue and breathing new life into our news archive."Head of archive sales, Screenocean