You were so well prepared, but once again, technology let you down.
Do you find yourself holding your breath every time you start a live-streamed event?
Chances are the answer is YES!
After weeks of preparation, it just takes a technical mishap to ruin the momentum and lose your employees’ attention, leaving your CEO seriously embarrassed, and putting you in the hot seat!
‘Town Halls’, ‘All-hands’ meetings… are a fantastic way to build trust, drive engagement among your employees and keep everybody marching towards the same goals.
The stakes are high. Don’t lose face! Ensure your company events deliver a great experience to your audience every time, on every device, whether live-streamed or watched on-demand.
Everything you need to know:
- Overcoming common technical issues
- The damage caused by a poor user experience
- The importance of on-demand and why you need to offer it
- Security and control, and why it matters
- Proving the value of Town Hall technology to your boss
- Planning a live-stream event for your company
Did you know that 67% of viewers say quality is the most important factor when watching a live stream?(www.go-globe.com/blog/live-streaming-statistics).