Capitalising on changing viewing habits and the future of sports media distribution.
The way sports fans consume content is changing dramatically. For many years, we’ve got used to distributing our media in a certain way and reaping the benefits; all that is about to change.
In order to retain audiences and continue to drive revenue, organisations in the sports sector need to change their approach. The risks associated with not acting are significant and could do damage to even the most credible brand, so avoidance is not an option.
This report explores the above and offers practical advice which could be applied today.
- The decline in TV viewing figures for sport
- The rise in overall sports media consumption
- Problems – and solutions – to new viewing habits
- The key drivers behind these changes
- How to protect your brand and revenue in the modern era
Imagen helps sports organisations and media companies to manage and distribute their ever growing media libraries – enabling fast, easy, secure and controlled access to content through a highly customisable content portal. Read more.