Imagen Update July 2015
- Management interfaces now exclusively served over HTTPS (TLS).
- All main services have their own certificate store, viewable within the management interfaces.
- Imagen API can now be accessed by external developers
- API interfaces secured by TLS.
- Access to the API protected by keys, so only approved applications can use it.
- Signatures are required for API calls not made on behalf of a user (like with Amazon Web Services API)
- OAuth2.0 authorisation – industry standard security protocol
- External developer orientated documentation http://deverlopers.cambridgeimaging.com
- “Webhook” notifications to declare events in Imagen
- Imagen Widgets can now render optional container elements in CSS styles according to your themes preference.
- External developers can self-register their Imagen API applications from within Imagen.
- Administrator can see and manage all applications registered to use their Imagen system.
- Graphical date and time picker added.
- Sunrise and sunset date options available on Universal URLs, WAYFless URLs and embed codes.
- Embed media via an iFrame.
- Segmentation feature added - Content owners can clip up long form material after ingest, to aid curation and discovery.
- Tooltip added to clips list context menu.
- Set and modify the base timecode and timecode mode of video/audio
- Users can see and manage the Imagen API apps that they have approved to access their account.
- Site administrators can now decide the order of search filter values.
- Send HTML formatted emails based on customer theme.
- Editable clip captions.
- StorageService is now faster at storing files from and to local or UNC locations.
- StorageService checksum calculations are quicker, leading to lower CPU usage.
- Owners can add Spectra BlackPearl devices and credentials to a StorageService.
- StorageService can read and write, to and from, a Spectra BlackPearl data tape library.