Imagen Update: June 2022
- Google Analytics: We've added a GA4 option in the admin panel so you can connect and log information with your GA4 account.
- Delete: You can set your recycle bin to 'keep forever'.
- Cloud storage: If you're working with AWS or Wasabi, you can now use direct upload. Get in contact with your Account Manager to set this up.
- Analytics: You can now search by month in the media viewer widget.
- Password policy: We have increased the password minimum length to 12 characters, by increasing the search space the risk of attackers being successful is reduced.
- Security: We've updated to the latest Apache Version 2.4.53 to provide a secure, efficient and extensible server that provides HTTP services in sync with the current HTTP standards.
- Integrations: We're currently working on integrating with Elasticsearch and Panopoly, if these integrations are of interest please get in contact with your Account Manager.
- Thumbnail: Some images were turning up blank when using a workflow to create a thumbnail image from a PDF, this has now been fixed.
- Thumbnail: Some 'Collection' thumbnails were not populating, this is now fixed.
Sharing a link with an anonymous user? Previously they had to download files individually, now they can batch download everything in that project - much easier!