Managing and sharing over 20,000 hours of video content, globally.
BP Video Library publish and promote the company brand through their extensive video library using Imagen. The online service manages and publishes a growing archive of over 20,000 hours of video content from global offices; maintaining secure access and integrity of their brand.
The platform also creates new revenue streams by licensing historical archive content and delivers enormous efficiency savings and enhanced security over sensitive materials.
Customers and news rooms can now access 54TB of official BP video footage by searching and playing back browse quality versions of publicly-available material. External users can license content for use in news or features and staff can easily download media for use in internal productions.
- Single Sign On authentication for BP staff
- Mixture of public facing and private content
- Content can be licensed to create extra revenue
- Dynamic, list or thumbnail grid view
- One point of access for staff worldwide
- Suggestions for recommended content
- Keyboard shortcuts for rapid video navigation
- Supporting content pages published via Imagen CMS
- Fully branded web interface
"We have road-tested with BP Australia and BP Angola so far, and both have been delighted at how brilliantly simple the system is."Manager of film & video, BP Internal Communications