Content portal providing fast access to archive content for Chelsea TV, sponsors and international broadcasters.
Founded in 1905, Chelsea Football Club is in the top division of English football. The football club uses the Imagen platform to store and distribute large volumes of historic content across internal departments and media teams.
Chelsea FC’s branded video portal powered by Imagen integrates seamlessly into the club’s media production workflows. This allows editorial teams at Chelsea TV to access uncompressed master files at high speeds to use in programming across their channels, where they generate between 15-20 hrs of new content every week. It was an opportunity to exploit the full value of their legacy media assets including video, audio, imagery and documents. The Imagen portal provides access across departments to find their media quickly and easily.
- Reduced clip request fulfilment times
- Migrated from on-premise storage to remote cloud access
- Dedicated branded video portal
- Catalogued historical archive to improve content discovery
- Self-serve clip and downloads for production teams
- Structured tagging for better discovery of content
- Simple and intuitive search function