As specialist arm of IMG Media, the world’s largest independent producer and distributor of sports programming, IMG Replay is the largest dedicated sports archive in the world. The company has enjoyed a long history of managing, marketing and distributing the archives of prestigious events, federations and governing bodies, ranging from Wimbledon to UFC to Miss Universe.
IMG Replay needed a new solution that could manage all of their media more efficiently through a cloud accessible platform. Importantly, the ability for clients to remotely access content, 24/7 was a top priority, so that the limitation of previewing content on the premises was no longer a business bottleneck.
Using Imagen as a single cloud-based repository allows both IMG Replay staff and external clients to access the assets whenever they need to and without compromising performance.
- Regular news updates to promote new content
- Dedicated partner pages
- Curated collections of editorial content
- Full tournament and player profiles
- Automated ingest from IMG corporate MAM
- Email of Single Sign On authentication
- Case studies of how IMG content has been used
- Clip and download proxies for fast comping
- Multi-language news and features pages
“Our aim has always been to create the world’s best sports archive and this is a major step in achieving our goal.”Richard Wise, Senior Vice President, IMG