Imagen, the media asset management software company, is exhibiting at IBC 2023 at Stand 5.D44 in Hall 5.
Come and discover how our award-winning media asset management platform helps media companies, sports organisations and businesses unlock the value of their ever-growing content libraries with fast, secure and controlled access through a highly customizable and easy to use interface.
Some topics covered include:
- Live Stream – stream your live video and capture the feed in your platform so your teams can create clips packages in near real-time
- Centralize your video content in one platform – simplify how you work
- Streamline content production processes – reduce your time to market with integrations like Adobe Premiere Pro and Blackbird
- Content enrichment – automatic metadata tagging of your assets, speech to text, AI recognition and integrations with WSC-Sports and many others put your content front and centre
- Lightning fast media distribution – Imagen’s powerful processing repackages content for professional file delivery to OTT, VOD, social and other platforms
Come and find out more or get a demo at Stand 5.D44. Or pre-book a meeting using the form on this page.
Want to attend IBC but haven’t registered yet? Get your free visitor pass using this code: IBC5847
Be sure to follow #ImagenIBC to keep up to date with all of the latest news ahead of the show.